Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dance Moves Me

So I'm in a mood... trying to get my mind off of all the work I have piled up for the end of the semester. I've always loved dance, and I hope someday to work more with dancers, maybe even compose music for dance. So here's a compilation of some fun dances I have on my favorites list. (disclaimer, Some of these I have not watched in a long time. I have not screened them all)


This is my most recent find. This one was emotional.


I love the robot boys. They kinda bring an other-world quality to their performances, which is intriguing. I love the tall guys' faces. haha!



Here's another one I thought was creative.  The dance doesn't start until 1 minute in.


Gotta love the Jabbawockeez. Can you tell I'm partial to pop-and-lock?



This guy is so smooth, it's insane (hated the movie, though)


Dustin and I saw a couple of people in Mexico doing all these tricks live. It was amazing.



  ...And this one just for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment